Studies have shown that fewer Muslim women are able to take up further education because of structural or cultural impediments. A solution to this problem may be to learn Quran online, which opens up a whole new world of education available to women, anywhere, anytime.
- 1 Introduction: Online Quran classes with Female Tutors
- 2 Benefits of Quran Online classes with Female Tutors:
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 Online Quran classes with Female Tutors
Introduction: Online Quran classes with Female Tutors
Online Quran learning has transformed how women are able to interact with Quranic education. Platform like Qutor make is possible to learn Quran online with Quran teachers from across the world and select the best tutors from any country.
The only requirement to start learning Quran online is a good internet connection and a device such as a smartphone or a laptop. Qutor’s handpicked female Quran teachers understand understand the needs and challenges faced by women when learning Quran. Their expertise in teaching Tajweed, Arabic and Hifz means every students has access to the best tutor for the specific skill they are trying to enhance.
Some of the reasons to select a female Quran teacher online are:
- Students can look up to female Quran teachers as role models;
- Female instructors can be a helpful source of information for women who wish to learn about taharah and other issues they may not be comfortable discussing elsewhere;
- Qutor’s female instructors can explain things in a way which make the Quran more relevant to a female student’s life; and
- Our female instructors can provide a learning environment which feels safe and secure for the female student.
Benefits of Quran Online classes with Female Tutors:
Guidance from expert Quran teachers:
- Qutor’s tutors are the most qualified in the world. We vet tutors throughly and a tutor must prove themselves by passing strict tests before they are allowed onto our platform. When you choose a Qutor tutor, you know you are choosing from the best pool of Quran tutors in the world.
Cultural Sensitivity and Inclusivity:
- Female Quran teachers can be more culturally and gender sensitive to the female student. They can ensure each student feels comfortable and respected.
Gender Comfort and Support:
- Women will feel more fee to discuss sensitive topics related to their faith with a female Quran teacher;
- Female tutors understand the challenges faced by women when they begin their journey to learn the Quran. A female Quran teacher can help the female student balance religious education with other responsibilities.
For our female students, we recommend looking through the profiles of highly qualified female Quran teachers on the Qutor platform. There are hundreds to choose from so you will be able to find your perfect fit in sha Allah, based on rate, subject, teaching language, average rating and many other criteria.
Sign up and create an account to connect with your perfect female Quran teacher now.
Online Quran classes with Female Tutors
Qutor is the best platform to begin your journey towards the Quran. Without highly qualified female Quran teachers available for immediate communication, you can embark on your journey immediately. Each tutor will first determine your level in terms of Quranic skills and then design your curriculum starting with Noorani Qaida to Advanced Tajweed and Arabic. You will be guided by your female Quran tutor with a personalized plan for reaching your goals in sha Allah.
Noorani Qaida for Kids and Beginners
The Noorani Qaida forms the foundation from where the Quranic journey begins for kids and adults who are learning to read Quran for the first time. The Noorani Qaida course covers Arabic alphabets, their pronounciation rules and basic reading skills. Our female Quran teachers will help you or your child to recognize letters, read words and start forming simple sentences.
Quran Reading with Tajweed
Reading Quran properly requires proper Tajweed. It is a skill every Muslim should strive to develop. Tajweed is the correct pronunciation and recitation of the Quran using specific rules. Our female Quran tutors specialize in teaching Tajweed and will patiently guide you. You can beautify your recitation style in sha Allah.
Quran Memorization (Hifz) Course
Hifz refers to the memorization of the Quran. Qutor’s Hifz classes are for women who wish to start their journey towards completing their Hifz or memorizing some portion of the Quran. The techniques your female Quran teacher will employ include repetition, recitation drills and mnemonic devices to help you memorize ayat (verses). You can work at your own pace in our one-on-one class designed to cater to the individual’s needs.
Arabic Classes for Women
Arabic is key to understanding the Quran in the language in which it was revealed. Our female Quran teachers can help you learn Arabic at your own pace regardless of your comfort level with Arabic. From beginners to advanced levels, we have female Quran tutors who can help you take your Arabic skills to the next level. They will guide you to explore the intricacies of Arabic grammar as well as help you develop a rich vocabulary. Using one-on-one conversation to develop your vocabulary, to advanced reading and writing skill development, our female tutors have the skills necessary to guide you every step of the way.
Reference: The Challenges Faced by Muslim Women in Pursuing Postgraduate Studies, December 2022, International Journal of Islamic Studies 44(2):150-157